To become a member please read the information below before filling in the form.
· 16 years or over
· Ordinarily resident in or owns or occupies property within the community
· Entitled to vote at a local government election in a polling station that includes the Community or part of it
· Supports the objects and activities of the SCIO
Associate member (no election or voting rights):
1. Not ordinarily resident in the community
· Do not own or occupy property in the community
· Support the objects and activities of CCP
2. Or an individual nominated by a non-corporate organisation that supports the objects and activities of CCP
Junior member (no election or voting rights):
· Individuals aged between 12 and 15 (whether or not they are ordinarily resident in the Community) who support the objects and activities of the SCIO.
· Junior Members are free.
Life Membership = £5 Annual Membership = £1
Payments may be made by Bank Transfer to Sort Code 83-15-08 Account No. 00112110. Please include your name for reference.